Search results

1. MattyMods

9.00 9.00 Payloads and Payload senders

This zip comes with payloads for 9.00, Netcat GUI and Payload & ELF Injector to inject to payload. Please leave a reply if I've missed any or more payloads have been updated to 9.00 and I'll be sure to add them ;) App2usb app-dumper backup disable-aslr disable-updates enable-browser...
  2. MattyMods

Bloodborne: Game of the Year Edition Modded Save [EU]

Bloodborne: Game of the Year Edition Modded Save For EU By Turrinha77 Game ID: CUSA03173 Save ID: CUSA00207 Region: EU Version: 1.00 This Save Includes: 1st Character: lvl 50, new game. origin: military veteran. location: lecture building. 50 + hours of game play new character on a new game...
  3. MattyMods

7.02 7.02 Payloads and Payload senders

This zip comes with payloads for 7.02, Netcat GUI and Payload & ELF Injector to inject to payload. Please leave a reply if I've missed any or more payloads have been updated to 7.02 and I'll be sure to add them ;) App2USB Backup Disable Updates Dumper Enable Browser Enable Updates Fan...
  4. MattyMods

PS4-AIO 1.8.0

PS4-AIO By ModdedWarfare Version: 1.8.0 New feature - 6.72 Support - Modern Warfare 2019 Mods - Black Ops 4 - New Mods in other cod games - UI Editor switch between System Apps and User Apps - Updated WW2, Infinite Warfare and MWR logos Download: Setup Installer...
  5. MattyMods

PS4-Xplorer 1.26

PS4-Xplorer by Lapy Version 1.26 New feature: - download a file from a url (HTTP direct links only). Download: https://mega.nz/file/GUMnxQCA#8DthsImx1snJ8-zjyIsFGKJvccRYl4Dt549J0MnS-zU Please go show Lapy some love! Thanks to Lapy for this awesome homebrew! 🤟
  6. MattyMods

GTA 5 Lamance Mod Menu for 6.72

Lamance for GTA 5 1.32 How to load 1. Run the exploit and hen or mira then run bin loader 2. Open Payload & ELF Injector 3. type in your ip and port 9021 4. Click Select Payload and then select Lamance.bin 5. Click inject Payload you should get a pop up telling you the menu has been loaded...
  7. MattyMods

GTA 5 ArabicGuy v1.0 Mod Menu for 6.72

ArabicGuy v1.0 for GTA 5 1.27 How to load 1. Run the exploit and hen or mira then run bin loader 2. Open Payload & ELF Injector 3. type in your ip and port 9021 4. Click Select Payload and then select ArabicGuy.bin 5. Click inject Payload you should get a pop up saying "ArabicGuy Menu 1.0...
  8. MattyMods

6.72 6.72 Payloads and Payload senders

This zip comes with payloads for 6.72 and Netcat GUI and Payload & ELF Injector to inject to payload. Please leave a reply if I've missed any or more payloads have been updated to 6.72 and I'll be sure to add them;) Payloads in this pack: App2USB Backup Disable Updates Dumper Enable Browser...
Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.