Search results

1. MattyMods

9.00 9.00 Payloads and Payload senders

Yes this means you can inject payloads yourself, as for making cheats Shiningami released his new debugger :)
  2. MattyMods

Cannot attach from browser

If you're trying to use PS4Trainer.com then you need our payload. http://ps4trainer.com/Trainer/WebRTE_900.bin
  3. MattyMods

9.00 9.00 Payloads and Payload senders

This zip comes with payloads for 9.00, Netcat GUI and Payload & ELF Injector to inject to payload. Please leave a reply if I've missed any or more payloads have been updated to 9.00 and I'll be sure to add them ;) App2usb app-dumper backup disable-aslr disable-updates enable-browser...
  4. MattyMods

PS4 Reaper by Shiningami (Debugger+Memory Scanner)

I've fixed the link, thank you for telling us! :)
  5. MattyMods

South Park: The Fractured But Whole

I've you gotta use PS4Reaper, use these two tutorials by TylerMods!! http://ps4trainer.com/Forum/index.php?threads/ps4-reaper-by-shiningami-debugger-memory-scanner.6/ http://ps4trainer.com/Forum/index.php?threads/noping-an-instruction.7/
  6. MattyMods

Bloodborne: Game of the Year Edition Modded Save [EU]

Bloodborne: Game of the Year Edition Modded Save For EU By Turrinha77 Game ID: CUSA03173 Save ID: CUSA00207 Region: EU Version: 1.00 This Save Includes: 1st Character: lvl 50, new game. origin: military veteran. location: lecture building. 50 + hours of game play new character on a new game...
  7. MattyMods

GTA 5 Lamance Mod Menu for 6.72

Buy what lol
  8. MattyMods

I'm not the person who made the menu xD
  9. MattyMods

7.02 7.02 Payloads and Payload senders

This zip comes with payloads for 7.02, Netcat GUI and Payload & ELF Injector to inject to payload. Please leave a reply if I've missed any or more payloads have been updated to 7.02 and I'll be sure to add them ;) App2USB Backup Disable Updates Dumper Enable Browser Enable Updates Fan...
  10. MattyMods

dude this is a GTA 5 menu not a GTA 4 menu
  11. MattyMods

PS4-AIO 1.8.0

PS4-AIO By ModdedWarfare Version: 1.8.0 New feature - 6.72 Support - Modern Warfare 2019 Mods - Black Ops 4 - New Mods in other cod games - UI Editor switch between System Apps and User Apps - Updated WW2, Infinite Warfare and MWR logos Download: Setup Installer...
  12. MattyMods

PS4-Xplorer 1.26

PS4-Xplorer by Lapy Version 1.26 New feature: - download a file from a url (HTTP direct links only). Download: https://mega.nz/file/GUMnxQCA#8DthsImx1snJ8-zjyIsFGKJvccRYl4Dt549J0MnS-zU Please go show Lapy some love! Thanks to Lapy for this awesome homebrew! 🤟
  13. MattyMods

what? LMAO
  14. MattyMods

Lamance for GTA 5 1.32 How to load 1. Run the exploit and hen or mira then run bin loader 2. Open Payload & ELF Injector 3. type in your ip and port 9021 4. Click Select Payload and then select Lamance.bin 5. Click inject Payload you should get a pop up telling you the menu has been loaded...
  15. MattyMods

GTA 5 ArabicGuy v1.0 Mod Menu for 6.72

ArabicGuy v1.0 for GTA 5 1.27 How to load 1. Run the exploit and hen or mira then run bin loader 2. Open Payload & ELF Injector 3. type in your ip and port 9021 4. Click Select Payload and then select ArabicGuy.bin 5. Click inject Payload you should get a pop up saying "ArabicGuy Menu 1.0...
  16. MattyMods

6.72 6.72 Payloads and Payload senders

This zip comes with payloads for 6.72 and Netcat GUI and Payload & ELF Injector to inject to payload. Please leave a reply if I've missed any or more payloads have been updated to 6.72 and I'll be sure to add them;) Payloads in this pack: App2USB Backup Disable Updates Dumper Enable Browser...
  17. MattyMods

am big weeb UwU

am big weeb UwU
Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

You haven't joined any rooms.