Using the 10/10/2020 Web Trainer Update [Login System and more]

TylerMods

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Aug 11, 2019
Alright guys very happy to release this update and create this tutorial the next day as it was too late last night.

I will be using smaller images on this tutorial so you can see the tutorial easier. Just click the pictures and it will open them to a larger view.

On desktop you will find the new Login and SignUp buttons at the top.
1602431127416.png
Go ahead and click the SignUp button.
1602431229087.png
Please note: You are NOT required to sign up to use the trainer. I will explain the only reason(s) you need to sign up.
Fill in the sign up form and click the SignUp button. Note : If the button is not doing anything, make sure you're clicking directly on the "SignUp" text.
1602431346034.png
Once you've done that...
1602431395632.png
You will see a Registered Successfully notification. If it does not go away(it should), you can click and drag it to the right like a swipe.
1602431574205.png
Next up you want to click Login and enter your credentials you had just created.
1602431595842.png
Logged In. You will now notice the Favorites button and the Logout button.

In order to add games to your favorites... simply click on one, and click the heart in the top right.
1602431654395.png
You will then get a Added Successfully notification.
1602431682155.png
Now you can head over to the Favorites by clicking the Favorites button.
1602431727372.png
You will notice your favorites are found.
In order to unfavorite a game, just click the heart again and it will be removed.

I had a Login system created in order to save your favorites to your account so you can login on all your devices and your favorites will be linked. I also plan to implement more features as we make more money and I will be creating a donation road map sometime in the near future to display your donations and where they are taking you as a community to our future updates and what these updates will contain.

Next feature of this update... the View Code button.
1602431929102.png
Just click this View Code at the bottom of a game and it will display the JSON code for that game. Displaying the offsets(addresses in our case) and the bytes to enable and disable the mods.

You will notice also the game titles before were not fitting in their boxes so it would just end with "...". We have made the titles scroll so it displays them fully. Although this isn't an ideal solution and it will be made better soon.

If you guys experience any issues, let me know, and I will have them looked at.

Thank you so much PS4 Trainer community.
Happy Modding <3​

laz305

Oct 11, 2020
I try and login and it says invalid. But here i am talking to you so..... I try and create a new account, it says Name is Required

TylerMods

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Aug 11, 2019
I try and login and it says invalid. But here i am talking to you so..... I try and create a new account, it says Name is Required
Thank you for your reply. We will fix this. In the meantime... what is your Username or Email on the Trainer? I will edit the database in hopes it fixes your account.

Reactions: laz305

laz305

Oct 11, 2020
Thank you for your reply. We will fix this. In the meantime... what is your Username or Email on the Trainer? I will edit the database in hopes it fixes your account.
Ummmm what do you mean what is my username? You are looking at it, no? It’s laz305? If not then I’m confused.

TylerMods

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Developer
Aug 11, 2019
Ummmm what do you mean what is my username? You are looking at it, no? It’s laz305? If not then I’m confused.
On the Trainer. Not the Forum. I searched laz305 on the Trainer and didn't find you. What's your email ?

Reactions: laz305